Made port in Key Biscayne

by sarah hair Email

Winds were coming from the South East as we headed from Fort Lauderdale, making it impossible for us to head straight to Bahamas. We opted to sail to Florida Keys and wait for a change in the winds.

We made port in Key Biscayne early Monday morning (10/5) and slept peacefully through the following night. We were unable to find Internet access until today, 10/7, so no updates until now.

Our generator is not working, so John is trying to find a service station before we get started out again.

Because we are so far from internet access, expect shipping delays of about 2 weeks still, but if we get into town to fix the generator, I will ship the orders we have now before we head out again to get to Bahamas.

Feedback awaiting moderation

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...