my answers to my understanding geography test
1. Which way is your left arm pointing. west.
3. Is North at the top or bottom of the map? Its at the top.
4. If you have finished your picnic and want to walk to the woods, which direction should you go? West.
5. Is Swan Pond East or West of the picnic area? East.
6. What road will you come to if you walk South from Goose Creek? Saddleback road.
7. Is the playground East or West of the picnic area? East.
8. What is North of Goose Creek? Houses.
9. Name two states southeast of North Dakota. Iowa and Illinois.
10. Name two states Northeast of Kansas. Iowa and Wisconsin.
11. Name two states southwest of Michigan. Illinois and Missouri.
12. What direction would you travel to go from Wisconsin to Nebraska? Sw.
13. What direction would you travel to go from Indiana to Minnesota? Nw.
14. Which City is farther North - Springfield or Chicago? Chicago.
15. Which city is farther East - Decatur or Quincy? Decatur.
16. Name two cities Southwest of Evanston. Rock island and peoria.
17. Name two cities Northwest of Carbondale. East St. Louis.
18. In what direction would you travel to get form the city of Quincy to Lake Michigan? Ne.