Understanding geography test
3. What do the small dots stand for? A city.
4. Which city is the capital of Colorado? Find it on the map. Denver.
5. What is the symbol for a park? A tree with grass around it.
6. What is the symbol for library? Three books.
7. How many houses are on main street between willow avenue and maple avenue? Six houses.
8. On what street is the school located? Peach street.
9. On what street is the police station located? Main street.
10. On what street is the fire station located? Willow avenue.
11. What city is the capital of Italy? Rome.
12. Name two cities in Italy that are close to major airports. Naples and genoa.
13. Name two cities in Italy that do not have large airports. Pisa and bologna.
14. Name two rivers in Italy. Po river and Tiber river.
15. Name one country that is next to italy. France.
16. Is the city of Venice a tourist attraction? How can you tell? Yes the city of Venice is a tourist attraction. You can tell because there is a camera next to it.