1. Robinson Crusoe finds Lamb, Turtles, Barley, and Rice to eat on the island.
2. Robinson Crusoe makes a pot, a hammer, and a contraption to sharpen knives.
3. Robinson Crusoe arrives on the island on September 30, 1659.
1. Robinson Crusoe's ship got swept away by a huge wave during a hurricane.
2. Robinson Crusoe decides not to build his castle on the beach because it would be in danger if there was a huge storm.
3. Robinson Crusoe builds his castle on the top of a mountain in the rock that he carved away using his tools he found on the ship.
4. Robinson Crusoe sleeps on his hammock instead of on the ground on pillows.
1. Robinson Crusoe feels scared on the island because there might be wild animals or men on the island.
2. Robinson Crusoe sleeps his first night in a tent.
3. Robinson Crusoe brings food, water, and clothes back from the ship.
4. Robinson Crusoe transports his goods from the ship to the island by making a raft.
5. Robinson Crusoe finds out he is on an island by standing on a mountain in the middle of the island and looked around him and saw all water.
1. Robinson Crusoe wishes to be a sailor because he wants to see the world.
2. Robinson Crusoe grows up in New York.
3. Robinson Crusoe lived in Brazil before he was shipwrecked.
4. Robinson Crusoe's ship is going to Africa to trade before he is shipwrecked.
5. Nobody else survives the shipwreck.
1. Brer Rabbit tricks Janey by telling her he is someone else.
2. Brer Rabbit tricks Janey again the same way as before.
3. Mr. Man tricks Brer Rabbit because he set a trap for him with peanuts in it.
4. Brer Fox gets into the box because Brer Rabbit said he was being fed lamb and Brer Fox loves lamb so he unlocks the cage that Brer Rabbit is in so he can get in and be fed lamb.